Office Administrator – Orlando
Austin Historical was founded in 2010 with a mission to be the most trusted historic restoration company in the country, restoring old homes to their former glory using only the finest craftsmanship and materials. As one of the most awarded historic preservation companies in Central Florida, owners can trust us with their historic building. We are looking for a dynamic and talented Office Administrator to join our team. We are looking for someone that shares our pride in doing quality work and demonstrates high integrity in everything they do.
This person will be an administrative helper for all office needs with a focus on Sales Administration, HR duties, billing needs, and special projects assigned by the Office Manager.
- HR/recruiting background is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and able to learn computer software easily
- High organization skills and attention to detail
- Answer incoming calls with a heavy focus on helping incoming sales leads.
- Qualify leads and enter them into Customer Relationship Management software.
- Help with sales projects including direct marketing mailers and finding potential projects for sales reps.
- Schedule site visits for sales personnel.
- Run sales reports as needed.
- Assist with HR duties with a focus in recruiting, onboarding, and maintaining HR Records.
- Create and send bills to clients.
- Help office manager with special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- 4 Day Work-Week
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Supplemental Insurance
To apply send resume to [email protected]