Sales Representative – Orlando
Austin Historical was founded in 2010 with a mission to be the most trusted historic restoration company in the country, restoring old homes to their former glory using only the finest craftsmanship and materials. As one of the most awarded historic preservation companies in Central Florida, owners can trust us with their historic building. We are looking for a dynamic and talented Sales Rep to join our team. We are looking for someone that shares our pride in doing quality work and demonstrates high integrity in everything they do.
Results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospective commercial clients in line with company mission and sales goals. Our sales reps are relationship builders and solution providers within the historic preservation community dedicated to serving clients by providing the right product/service for the job at hand.
- Create solution oriented project proposals for clients following companies bidding and pricing guidelines to achieve maximum profit and maximum client satisfaction.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using a consultative approach to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Be active and visible in local workshops and historic preservation related events
- Coordinate with management about guerilla marketing opportunities and ideas within your sales area
- Reach out to potential leads through cold prospecting
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with sales team members and other departments
- Analyze your market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participate in “hand-off” meetings with production management regarding sold projects
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds.
Benefits include: 4 day workweek, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, 401k with Company Match, and Supplemental Insurance
Send Resume to [email protected]