Traveling Foreman – Orlando
Austin Historical was founded in 2010 with a mission to be the most trusted historic restoration company in the country, restoring old homes to their former glory using only the finest craftsmanship and materials. As one of the most awarded historic preservation companies in Central Florida, owners can trust us with their historic building. We are looking for a dynamic and talented Traveling Foreman to join our team. We are looking for someone that shares our pride in doing quality work and demonstrates high integrity in everything they do.
This person will be responsible for ensuring onsite work is done accurately and timely.
- 2-5 Years of Carpentry work preferred
- 2-5 Years of Supervisor experience preferred
- Overnight travel over 50% of time
- Ensure onsite work is done accurately and timely.
- Direct projects while on site.
- Supervise teammates while on site.
- Complete trim carpentry work as needed.
- Remove and install window sash and casements.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires incumbents to routinely stand for up to 10 hours a day and for long periods of time, stoop or crouch, lift up to 75 lbs at a time, endure hot and cold temperatures while working, work outside, work while wearing cumbersome protective equipment, walk, perform repetitive hand and arm motions, be able to see near and far distances, respond quickly to sounds, and climb ladders while carrying materials or equipment.
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- 4 Day Work-Week
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Supplemental Insurance
To apply send resume to [email protected]